English Language Programs
As one of the supporting units in Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, Salatiga, LTC provides 3 types of language training to fulfill the needs of the students, lecturers, staffs of UKSW, and also others outside UKSW:
- Public Classes = open for public
- In-Curriculum = open for students in UKSW under each departments' academic year
- Project = for individual or group with specific needs
Every year, LTC opens 3 program periods with a set schedule from LTC:
- Batch 1 = February – April
- Batch 2 = May – July
- Batch 3 = September – November
opening the following classes:
- General English
Focusing on all four language skills: speaking, listening comprehension, reading comprehension and writing based on language functions and grammar suitable for different situations.
Opening 6 levels, starting beginner to advanced, each level is designed for a 40 hour program.
- English Conversation Class (3 levels, 40 hours per level)
Focusing mainly on speaking skills: to improve one's ability in making conversation, delivering a presentation, stating opinions and arguments, and many other speaking skills based on language functions and grammar suitable for different situations.
Opening 3 levels each within a duration of 40 hours:
a. Functional Topical
b. Topical & Discussion
c. Notional Topical
- TOEFL Preparation (2 levels, 60 hours per level)
- IELTS Preparation (Academic Training, 60 hours)
- Japanese Language (2 levels, 40 hours per level)
- Korean Language (2 levels, 40 hours per level)
All the classes are designed by LTC to suit different needs, purposes and objectives. To enroll in one of our programs, please register via: LTC Registration Form
LTC also designs English classes for several faculties in UKSW according to the objectives of each departments and majors. The materials are then tailor made to meet the needs for each semester. Registration can only be made via each department registration system.
Besides the 2 type of programs above, LTC also opens project based need programs to fulfill individual, group and company needs whether to support their study, work needs, work/scholarship interviews, and many others. To enroll in one of our programs, please register via: LTC Registration Form